Search
  • George

The Rear Engine is done

Here are the results of a couple of weeks of work. These, like the engines on the Horten, were a lot of fun to build. It was fun to go a little crazy with the weatheing and I learned a lot in the process. The biggest take-away was don't over-scrub the top coat of paint. I ended up taking off the MMP, the metallics, and primer completely in a couple of areas.

Ooops.. the front engine again.

The completed engines.

I made oil leak stains using my trusted method seen on this blog.

This is how far I've gotten in a month.

Next up- the front engine bulhead.

0 views

©2020 George Johnson All Rights Reserved