Search
  • George

The Mossie's Engines

The Eduard resin engines are pretty much done. There's still quite a bit left of the mounts, bulkheads and plumbing, but that can wait. I used a set of really fantastic (although delicate) sparkplugs from a German company called ANYZ. They're 3-D printed and they're pretty cool. I drilled out holes for them and attached them with a drop of super glue. I used 0.010" lead wire for sparkplug cables and painted them a warm silver color.

The engine going on the "new" side.

The beat up engine going on the "worn" side.

143 views

©2020 George Johnson All Rights Reserved